The Platform Internationalization (i18n) Team.
- Matrix/Riot.IM: #i18n on chat.mozilla.org
Communications Channel Guidelines
- Synchronous discussions about engineering-specific topics (bugs, patches, code reviews, architectural issues, etc.) should happen in #i18n on chat.mozilla.org.
Bugs and Bugzilla
Filing a Bug
Open a bug under "Product: Core", "Component: Internationalization".
We always welcome new contributors! Here are a few things you can do to get started:
- Read the instructions for building Firefox on developer.mozilla.org.
- Read the programmer's primer on Gecko.
- Get familiar with the Mozilla code style guidelines.
If you're looking for a good first bug to fix, the following resources may help: