Prism hosts web applications in a simple, minimal window. The window does have some UI components (as shown in the screenshot below). Prism can be configured to show or hide several of the UI components.
- Location Bar - A readonly textbox that contains the currently displayed URL. When not displayed the entire location bar section is hidden.
- Sidebar - Section of window area used to display ancillary web content, including web applications. When the sidebar is displayed, the splitter can be used to change the width or quickly collapse it. The splitter itself cannot be hidden as it is the only UI to show a collapsed sidebar. When not displayed the entire sidebar area, including the splitter are hidden.
- Status - Area of the statusbar that displays the loading status message and a "percent complete" progress bar. When not displayed, the statusbar is still visible, but the status messages and progressbar are not shown.
- Command Menu - A popup menu showing several Prism-specific commands.
- The title of the window is changed to the title of the web application.
- The statusbar is always shown. This is for 2 reasons: Command menu; and the security indicator.