Project SmartKitchen/ Experiment 5: User Behavior Survey
Leap of Faith Assumption (LOFA) being tested
- (S) We assume that people want recipe ideas that they can make with their existing inventory
- If we create a surveygismo and pay for responses, we expect results will show that users are interested in creating meals with existing inventory
- If we create a surveygismo and pay for responses, we expect results will show that users are interested in saving time in coming up with meal ideas
- We will update the original SurveyMonkey to remove some of the leading nature of the questions and pay for responses
Experiment Details and Notes:
- Initial thought is that it will be nice to have a margin of error of 5%. For this we will need approximately 218 responding to our survey.