# When: Every Monday at 8:45am PDT/PST # Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=PGtLpx3XQGJz # Phone: 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9654 (US/INTL) # 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9654 (US) # IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#automation # IRC logs: http://irclog.gr/#browse/irc.mozilla.org/automation
- Chair: Henrik
- Notes: Mihaela
Last Weeks Action Items
- [DONE] [henrik] to figure out when we can do a Testday on February - 17th-19th, until 21st. Most likely on Wednesday February 19th
- Lets do it on Feb 19th so we hope lots of people can attend. Henrik will check the mozmill crowd extension soon.
- [DONE] [Anthony] To file a bug for infrastructure to run Firefox 32bit
- [DONE] [Henrik] Update the 'How to handle a meeting' wiki page for recording and publishing the video
- [henrik] Released Mozdownload 1.11: https://github.com/mozilla/mozdownload/pull/205
- [henrik] Released Mozmill 2.0.4 (bug 960495) but stopped on mozmill-automation release because of restart test failure
- [henrik] Released mozrunner 5.34 with a couple of mozprocess fixes for stability
- [henrik] Released Mozmill 2.0.5, mozmill-automation 2.0.5, new environments
- New blockers, any updates?
Bug 969052 - Dashboard outage at iriscouch on Feb 6th
Bug 893851 - Pulsetranslator doesn't recover from server shutdown
- You can find all blockers here: http://bit.ly/Tph0NY
- [henrik] Metro work as targeted by Feb 12th
- Today Cosmin will upload a working version of the Autoit script, which can be used to set Firefox as default browser. Then he will work on the remaining feature we need for it.
- Henrik will integrate this script into mozrunner
- Andreea works on the Mozmill-CI patch for Metro
- Andrei works on the Metro feature for the Mozmill Dashboard
- Daniel works on finishing existing Metro tests and might start new ones if appropriate
- We have released Mozmill version 2.0.5 today together with mozmill-automation 2.0.5 and the new environment
- This week is a work week in Mountain View with the Takilla folks. I'll summarize the outcome at the next meeting.
- Goals progress:
- Resolved Fixed:
- Working on:
- review work
- [mozmill-automation] Update testruns leave behind mounted DMG images #90, opened bug 969334
- bug 966963 - Update controller.Menu() to work on MetroFirefox
- bug 969397 - Update openTab() and closeTab() from tabs.js in Metro library to wait for the tab animation event
- bug 924077 - Write mozmill metro test for opening and closing tabs
- bug 879418 - Create metro mozmill test for form filling
- bug 924074 - Write mozmill metro test for stop navigation and reload a page
- bug 879382 - Create a mozmill test for finding text in a page
For the personal status please check the weekly status updates:
The meeting notes for this meeting can be read in the following etherpad:
If you missed the meeting you can also watch it in our archive.
- [NEW] [Softvision team]: investigate if there is already test coverage (mochitests, browser-chrome tests, etc) for the new Metro bugs