# When: Every Monday at 8:45am PDT/PST # Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=PGtLpx3XQGJz # Phone: 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9654 (US/INTL) # 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9654 (US) # IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#automation # IRC logs: http://irclog.gr/#browse/irc.mozilla.org/automation
- Attendees: Andrei, Otilia, Nils, Henrik, Cosmin, Daniel, Andreea, Anthony, Marc
- Chair: Andrei
- Notes: Andreea
Last Weeks Action Items
- [DONE] [Henrik] Update the 'How to handle a meeting' wiki page for recording and publishing the video
- [DONE] [Henrik] to investigate that testers are back on beta channel and not on release. See how to help qa the next 6 weeks with update tests so that beta testers are really back on the beta channel and are not stuck on the release channel. If we can test this on a majority of locales this would be helpfull and help qa stop running these tests manually.
- I'm not sure what why a task like that has been put onto my shoulders. We never actually requested that. What we want to do is to update our software update tests, so that those are able to handle multiple update steps (see bug 604364)
- [DONE] [Andrei] Add an issue on Git and add it in the backlog for: Check Mozmill Automation how Mercurial returns the exit code for all platforms in case 'hg pull' fails (see github mozmill-ci issue under blockers)
- [%name%] %highlight%
- New blockers, any updates?
- Cannot delete workspace problem on Windows: https://github.com/mozilla/mozmill-ci/issues/358
- You can find all blockers here: http://bit.ly/Tph0NY
- [henrik] Today we have a meeting to check the requirements for Firefox account tests
- [henrik] FOSDEM
- Version 2.0.4 is not out yet - last possible blocker bug 966234 is no longer blocking us given that we are not that affected by it
- After we have bumped mozrunner to 5.33, we can go ahead on continue in the release chain of mozmill 2.0.4.
- If all works well I might have the mozmill-env up today for staging but sadly not for production!
- Goals progress:
- Metro - 5 tests are nearly done, updated after the library
- Resolved Fixed:
- bug ? - ADD DESCRIPTION HERE
- bug 964158 - Windows Vista machines description does not match the hostname
- bug 944717 - Test failure "Successfully restarted in 32bit mode after requesting it - 'x86_64-gcc3' should equal 'x86-gcc3'" in /restartTests/testRestartChangeArchitecture/test3.js - unskipped, works fine now.
- bug 944384 [closed WFM] - Test failure " The bookmark was removed - got 'false' " in testBookmarks_AddAndRemoveBookmarkViaAwesomeBar/test1.js
- Working on:
- bug 966234 - Testrun fails with "A copy of Firefox is already open. Only one copy of Firefox can be open at a time."
- bug 964318 - Global console listener tries to handle all console messages and causes a disconnect of the application when loading web pages with lots of errors and warnings
- bug 964172 - Merge mozmill-tests branches for Firefox 27 release
- mozmill-dashboard - Add Top Failures feature to remote testrun
- bug 924077 - Write mozmill metro test for opening and closing tabs
- bug 879418 - Create metro mozmill test for form filling
- bug 924074 - Write mozmill metro test for stop navigation and reload a page
- bug 879382 - Create a mozmill test for finding text in a page
- bug 816084 - Update toolbars.js shared module to move elements from security tests in locationBar.getElement()
- bug 863139 - Add ui module for in-content security pages
For the personal status please check the weekly status updates:
The meeting notes for this meeting can be read in the following etherpad:
If you missed the meeting you can also watch it in our archive.
- [NEW] [henrik] to figure out when we can do a Testday on February - 17th-19th, until 21st. Most likely on Wednesday February 19th
- [NEW] [Anthony] To file a bug for infrastructure to run Firefox 32bit
- [CARRY OVER] [Henrik] Update the 'How to handle a meeting' wiki page for recording and publishing the video