QA/Browser Technologies/Services/Releases/SyncServer 11032011
- Train: Sync Server 11-03-2011
- Bugs/Issues: see Bugzilla
- Test Plans
- Stage Documentation: https://intranet.mozilla.org/QA/Server_Weekly_Trains_Staging
- Stage Environment
Deployment Ticket/Maintenance Window Info
- bug 693385 - deploy updated server-core (2.6.x) to syncstorage
- bug 692452 - creating a 2.6.x branch with a few hot fixes
- bug 679063 - need better handling of ldap.SERVER_DOWN
- bug 692789 - retry the query on 2013 error
- bug 691720 - append user's requested URI to crash id
- bug 680324 - ldap connections should have a max lifetime configurable
- bug 691070 - authenticate_user not returning 401 Unauthorized when presented with invalid UTF-8
- This deployment originally included a second ticket to cover fixes for MySQL. That has been pulled out for a separate deployment later in November.
- Ran standard Sync smoke tests in Stage (with and without load running) and in Production for both SCL2 and PHX1.