- 1 Meeting Details
- 2 Lead / Scribe
- 3 Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week
- 4 Discussion Items / Updates
- 5 Goals Check-in - 1st and 3rd meetings, monthly
- 6 Testdays and Sessions
- 7 Blog Ideas
- 8 Lightning talk / Show 'n Tell
- 9 Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)
- 10 CI Updates
- 11 Community Update
- 12 Time off / Out-of-office
- 13 PTO and other time out of office for Firefox Test Engineering
- 14 Takeaways and Action Items
Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.
Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific
Lead / Scribe
- Scribe is responsible for:
- adding the action items and takeaways to the current meeting's minutes
- creating the agenda for the next meeting and carrying the action items and takeaways over to it
- sending out a notice of the availability of that agenda along with the meeting invite
- completing all of the above by the end of the week during which the meeting occurred
Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week
- Action Items:
- [ON TRACK] [davehunt] will be an ongoing todo - create pull-requests for Web Qa projects, simplifying the .travis.yml to only run flake8 for suites where the browser tests are not currently passing
- [DONE] [davehunt] to migrate the rest of the jobs from our current Jenkins to the public Jenkins
- [stephend] to send an email to the public list for his ideas for a QA brownbag, and to determine a decent timezone for it
- [krupa] look into add-ons API test URL and why it isn't using command-line argument
- [DONE] [rbillings] add FSA YouTube link to team wiki page
- [stephend] investigate rescuing old Vimeo team videos
- Couldn't find them or the login on https://intranet.mozilla.org/QA
- Emailed Rainer, instead, since I remember him filming us
- [rbillings] send inquiries to find owner of Mozilla QA YouTube channel
- Couldn't find anyone- several channels, none seem to be just QA, couldn't find Mozillians channel owner either.
Discussion Items / Updates
- [CARRY OVER] [davehunt] Have we lost blog posts? According to C. Liang while diagnosing bug 1135269 she found "27 posts/revisions removed" from the Web QA blog..?
- [CARRY OVER] [davehunt] The socorro.prod job in Jenkins used to (try to) report to #dangerzone with a password for the channel. I doubt it ever worked. Do we need it?
- [CARRY OVER] [davehunt] The socorro jobs also try to report to #socorro-alerts, but according to Matt this is password protected and regularly changed.
- [CARRY OVER] [mbrandt] post-reog-reorg vision
- [davehunt] New documentation on Flake8 Pre Commit Hook
- [davehunt] Marketplace B2G tests on remote lab is blocked by uplift nightmares
- [davehunt] Jenkins and Selenium Grid migration are complete!
- [stephend] Selenium 2.45.0 is out; who's up for taking point on testing/pull for upgrading Grid?
Goals Check-in - 1st and 3rd meetings, monthly
Testdays and Sessions
The Web QA Events page shows any upcoming meetups, test days, and other events for the team.
Have ideas you want to blog about, or you think would make interesting topics? Note them here! this is a template, so update here please
- I encourage us all to do posts similar to: https://blog.mozilla.org/webqa/2014/11/21/i-am-mozilla-web-qa-meet-stephen-donner/
- Posts are live (most recent first)
Lightning talk / Show 'n Tell
Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)
- High-priority/supported projects:
- Marketplace / AMO
- One and Done
- Available for ownership:
- REMO/Mozilla Reps
If you've worked on Jenkins or Selenium Grid in the last week, add the necessary info in the Wiki
Time off / Out-of-office
PTO and other time out of office for Firefox Test Engineering
- [davehunt] - October 26 - PTO
- [davehunt] - December 12-14 - Honolulu marathon
Takeaways and Action Items
- Action Items:
- Next owner / scribe:
- Next week's meeting notes: