QA/Firefox3.5/SVG effects in HTML Testplan
- SVG effects in HTML Testplan
We are implementing 2d transforms for content in web pages. I don't think we are doing 3d transforms yet.
Things we should do
- There are quite a few reftests being applied with the patch: http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/layout/reftests/svg-integration/
- Need to talk with roc to see if these are enough and if there are more sanity "does it work" reftest patches needed.
Functional Cases Needed
Things we'd like to do
- Test the various HTML elements with these SVG effects.
- Test if if works for XUL/MATHML too.
- Test with various styles like overflow/position/display/box-shadow/etc.
- Writing these tests will take at least 3 days, because I need to learn how SVG mask/clip-path/filter effects work (and need to learn more about SVG in general for that).