Softvision Desktop Standup - August 21st, 2013
- Wednesdays, 9am Pacific Time
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US)
- Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Agenda and notes: etherpad
- Archives: wiki.mozilla.org
- Previous Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/SoftVision/Meetings/Desktop:2013-08-14
- Upcoming PTOs
- Ioana Budnar - 5-6 September
Previous Action Items
- Anthony - look at existing regression tests for Betas and decrease frequency of tests which are less valuable
- Anthony - Add a post-mortem item to review testing for what's valuable or not (ie. has it found regressions lately)
- Anthony - come back with a proposal for incorporating good-first-bugs into verifications and involving contributors in feature testing outside of testdays (tie to Q3 goals)
- [juanb] Bring up discussion item next week regarding how to approach testing of stale areas. If there is no change in code, should we test?
- Get status updates for the features here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Ownership from Asa.
- Get a list of features for Firefox 24, 25, 26 from Asa.
- Stale regression areas/tests
- Testing on Aurora and Nightly