QA/Team Meeting/QA Team Meeting-2015-11-11

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Mozilla QA Meeting November 11, 2015, @ 1:30pm PDT

# Every other Weds @ 1:30p Pacific Time - Mozilla HQ, Room: QA
#
# Vidyo:  https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=0HHQN7SSNIkAxuJq04fq7uZk6J8
# Phone:  +1 650 903 0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99456 (US/INTL)
#         +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99456 (US Toll Free)
#         +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 99456 (Canada)
# IRC:    irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#qa

Template available at: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Template

Lead / Scribe

  • Lead: Maja
    • Lead is responsible for:
      • informing the Air Mozilla person in the Vidyo room when to start and stop recording
      • guiding the conversation according to the prepared agenda; eliciting questions and comments
      • handing off lead, scribe and show-and-tell duties to new volunteers for next meeting
  • Scribe: Karl
    • Scribe is responsible for:
      • taking notes: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/qa-team-meeting-notes
      • adding the action items and takeaways to the current meeting's minutes (wiki)
      • creating the agenda for the next meeting and carrying the action items and takeaways over to it
      • sending out a notice of the availability of that agenda along with the meeting invite
      • completing all of the above by the end of the week during which the meeting occurred

Actions From Last Week

  • Stephen to ask Florin about whether Softvision can attend (earlier QA meeting?) and/or currently watch Air Mozilla replay
  • Stuart to ask Laura if she can guest-appear and talk about her perspective on Go Faster/quality, to the team

Deadlines and Schedules

Next Merge: October 21, 2019 Next Release: October 22, 2019
Trains
Central: 71 Aurora: 54 Beta: 70 Release: 69.0

Other Notable Dates/Events (Read Only)

Discussion Topics & Updates for Team

Show And Tell

  • Laura Thomson, GoFaster and what's next for Firefox engineering

Contributors

New Contributor Spotlight

These are new contributors, if you see them around, say hello

Contributor Honor Roll

For those that went above and beyond this week, we salute you here.

Quarterly Goals

Action Items and notes from the meeting

  • Please bold action items.
  • We will take notes on this etherpad
  • Action Item: Stephen to talk to Johnny Stenbeck about delegates from Platform team.
  • Action: Maja will invite Liz Henry to speak at next meeting - done! she's in for Nov 25th
    • done!
  • Action: Stephen to add Emma Humphries (new Bugmaster) to this meeting's invite
    • done!

Travel / PTO (Read Only)

Kittens

Kitten, fox, or other cute animal gif of the week:

Next Meeting's Lead/Scribe

  • Lead: Stephen
  • Scribe: ?