This is a Mozilla Reps Website Feature. Please do not edit unless you know what you are doing :)
With this functionality admins, mentors and reps should be able to access a dashboard to have
This feature is not targeted for Solkar
For Skon the dashboard should be created. Dashboard has for this version three different types of information. Dashboard is linked in the menu item Home (which replaces the linking to main page). Also for logged in users Dashboard is what users are redirected when trying to access / of site.
You can find extensive display scenarios in our planning pad
- User should be able to see her reports (with a user grouped view)
- Mentor should be able to see what a user can plus a "mentees" view with "avatar view" of her mentees color coded based on Report's status
- No special view. If Rep then he should see his own.
Clicking actions and directs are defined in Reports system.
In this section of the dashboard all Notifications owned by the current user should be displayed.
Clicking actions and directs are defined in Notifications system.
For this version Dashboard should be getting a UX review and re-hull. Also Events and Posts functionalities are added.
- User should be able to see his latest posts on the planet.
- Mentor should be able to see her mentees posts on the planet. (plus her own)
The bug associated with this functionality is TBD