ReleaseEngineering/How To/Close or Open the Tree
- Warn #developers IRC channel and edmorley/philor/mbrubeck/RyanVM/ehsan
- Use https://treestatus.mozilla.org/ to close the trees.
- Please use the "Remember previous state" option, so you can easily restore the previous status messages when you are finished (there will be a restore button at the bottom of the page).
- In order to change tree statuses, your browserID email needs to be added with sheriff permissions (ping edmorley/philor/catlee or ask in #developers).
- Change Topic in #developers to reflect whether trees are OPEN or CLOSED and give a bug number if appropriate.
- Reload TBPL to confirm the status has changed.
The following trees at minimum should be closed when there is a general infrastructure problem