ReleaseEngineering/How To/Close or Open the Tree
- Warn #developers IRC channel and the sheriffs.
- Use https://treestatus.mozilla.org/ to close the trees.
- Please use the "Remember previous state" option, so you can easily restore the previous status messages when you are finished (there will be a restore button at the bottom of the page).
- In order to change tree statuses, your browserID email needs to be added with sheriff permissions (ping edmorley/philor/catlee or ask in #developers).
- Reload TreeStatus to confirm the status has changed.
The following trees at minimum should be closed when there is a general infrastructure problem