Releases/Firefox 3.0.10/Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
3.0.10 is a firedrill security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
- Test fixes
- Smoketests and limited BFT testing
- Ongoing: Waiting for Builds
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Code freeze: 4/23
- Builds start: 4/23
- QA with builds start: 4/24
- Smoketests: 4/24 - 2 people
- BFTs: 4/24 - 2 people
- Betatest & Beta Channel Testing: 4/27 - 2 people
- Release to beta channel: 4/27
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: ??
- Final release: ?>
- Smoketests, BFT
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Smoketests - Build 1||Team PASS|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.9.0.x branch, replace the fixed126.96.36.199 keyword with verified188.8.131.52
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 3.0.10
- Verified Bugs for 3.0.10
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 3.0.10
- If you don't see an easy way to verify or need further clarification add a comment to the bug or add "[needs testcase]" (without quotes) to the bug's Status Whiteboard.