Releases/Firefox 3.0.11/Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
3.0.11 is a normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Building Build 2
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Tree opens: 4/2 - 4/3
- Code freeze: 5/6 11:59pm
- QA starts: 5/7
- Builds start: 5/18
- QA with builds start: 5/19
- Smoketests: 5/19 - 5/20 - 3 people
- BFTs: 5/20 - 3 people
- l10n Testing: November 5/21 - 3 people
- Betatest Channel Testing: 5/22 - 3 people
- Beta Channel Testing: 5/26
- Beta period starts: 5/26
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: 6/2 - 3 people
- Final release: 6/2 or 6/3
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 3.0.11 Build 1|
|Firefox 3.0.11 Build 2|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.9.0.x branch, replace the fixed188.8.131.52 keyword with verified184.108.40.206
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 3.0.11
- Verified Bugs for 3.0.11
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 3.0.11
- If you don't see an easy way to verify or need further clarification add a comment to the bug or add "[needs testcase]" (without quotes) to the bug's Status Whiteboard.
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify