Releases/Firefox 3.0.15/Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
3.0.15 is a normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: testing
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Code freeze: 9/22 11:59pm
- QA starts: 9/23
- Builds start: 10/5
- QA with builds start: 10/6
- Smoketests: - 2 people
- BFTs: - 2 people
- l10n Testing: - 2 people
- Betatest and Beta Channel Testing: - 2 people
- Beta period starts: 10/14
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: - 2 people
- Final release: 10/21
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 3.0.15 Build 1|
|Firefox 3.0.15 Build 3|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.9.0.x branch, replace the fixed184.108.40.206 keyword with verified220.127.116.11
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 3.0.15
- Verified Bugs for 3.0.15
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 3.0.15
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify