Releases/Firefox 3.0.16/Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
3.0.16 is a normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: released
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Code freeze: 11/10 11:59pm
- QA starts: 11/11
- Builds start: 11/30
- QA with builds start: 12/1
- Smoketests: - 2 people - 12/1
- BFTs: - 2 people - 12/1 - 12/2
- l10n Testing: - 2 people - 12/3
- Beta period starts: 12/3
- Betatest and Beta Channel Testing: - 2 people
- Final release: 12/15
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: - 2 people
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 3.0.16 Build 2|
|Firefox 3.0.16 Build 3|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.9.0.x branch, replace the fixed126.96.36.199 keyword with verified188.8.131.52
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 3.0.15
- Verified Bugs for 3.0.16
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 3.0.16
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify