Releases/Firefox 3.0.17/Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
3.0.17 is a short-cycle security and stability release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Preparing for Release
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- QA with builds start: 12/22
- Smoketests: - 2 people - 12/22
- BFTs: - 2 people - 12/1 - 12/23
- l10n Testing: - 2 people - 12/28
- Beta period starts: 12/29
- Betatest and Beta Channel Testing: - 2 people
- Final release: 2/5
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: - 2 people
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 3.0.17 Build 1|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.9.0.x branch, replace the fixed220.127.116.11 keyword with verified18.104.22.168
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 3.0.17
- Verified Bugs for 3.0.17
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 3.0.17
Target Bugs to Verify
There are only three bugs for the release.
Dependent Bugs to Verify