Releases/Firefox 3.0.7/Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
3.0.7 is a normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Testing
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Tree opens: 1/21
- Code freeze: 2/3 11:59pm
- QA starts: 2/4
- Builds start: 2/16
- QA with builds start: 2/17
- Smoketests: 2/19 - 3 people
- BFTs: 2/20 - 3 people
- l10n Testing: November 2/24 - 3 people
- Betatest & Beta Channel Testing: 2/25 - 3 people
- Release to beta channel: 2/24
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: 3/4 - 3 people
- Final release: 3/4
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 3.0.7 Build 1|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.9.0.x branch, replace the fixed18.104.22.168 keyword with verified22.214.171.124
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 3.0.7
- Verified Bugs for 3.0.7
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 3.0.7
- If you don't see an easy way to verify or need further clarification add a comment to the bug or add "[needs testcase]" (without quotes) to the bug's Status Whiteboard.
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify