This page is for notes from the Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 post mortem meeting held on Thursday, March 27, 2008 at 10am PDT.
General questions to think about:
- What did we do right? What worked?
- reduced time since matching FF shipped.
- What did we do wrong? What didn't work?
- Ran into bug 430737 again. IT knows the issue and has a fix. Sam will try and get an ETA.
- Confirm how schedule changes are communicated. For TB220.127.116.11, QA finished day early (which is great). However, notification of wanting to ship to beta a day early was only posted on wiki, and not sent to release-drivers, so Release group were unaware of this until accidental discovery.