Releases:Release Post Mortem:2014-11-18
- 3:30pm ET
- Vidyo - Release Engineering room
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 98225 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 98225 (US)
- #releaseduty on irc.mozilla.org
« previous week |
next week »
< most recent | upcoming >
- nthomas & mgerva
Most Wanted bugs
- CDN's and final verify (hwine) -- for the "we had to purge" case, it might make sense to have final verify check content on all known CDNs. It looks like that's possible doing byte range downloads, and would only extend time by about 6-9 minutes. So, "do always" or just have a builder/flag for the purge case?
- Rare procedure documentation (hwine) -- fortunately, Nick was around on his Saturday to help Liz & I with 34.0b9 fun. If what we did was "right", we should record it for posterity (especially given the new release duty rotations - some folks will get stale). Where? How?
- My first cut would be a new page with "recipes" for each situation, pointers to the existing detailed docs for specifics.
- Firefox 34 on 1st Dec. Who's around?