All Mozilla Reps have to sign the Mozilla Reps agreement before they can officially join the program.
If a Mozilla Rep has officially joined the program and it comes to the attention of the Council that (s)he has violated any of the clauses of the agreement, the Council Chair needs to oversee the following escalation path:
- Step 1: Rep flags to his/her mentor that the behaviour of a Rep violates Mozilla Reps agreement
- Step 2: if verified, Mentor relays message to Council Chair
- Step 3: if verified, Council Chair relays message to staff member currently sitting on Council
- Step 4: Staff/Council member informs Director of Community Engagement and HR Business Partner for Engagement
- Step 5: Necessary steps taken to resolve issue based on recommendations by Director of Community Engagement and HR Business Partner for Engagement