- New FxOS stumbler project underway at https://github.com/clochix/FxStumbler, discussions started on dev-marketplace/dev-webapps list about ways to distribute it (it uses privileged APIs).
- Some of the async queues couldn't handle the load. As a result data processing is currently disabled, leading to the search/geolocate API's not getting new data and the "unique" stat numbers not being updated. Fix is non-trivial and will take until next week. All incoming data is stored and we don't lose any data, just some reprocessing is required once things are fixed.
- Posted some stat updates at https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.geolocation/0cVnD1NgIG0/Hon-F2C0Jq4J
- Hanno got contacted personally by a small number of researchers and companies about collaboration opportunities
- Respond to mail, welcome new contributors
- Server: Get async queues working again, start new features for the leaderboard
- Client: store measurements in local SQLite DB, display on map (for "fog of war" guide), and export data. With these client changes, we should be read for a pilot program for hired drivers.
- Document new API key for test clients
- Document client release process
- Follow up with interested partners and researchers