- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, North Bridge
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
Who's away?: .
Core Server Platform
Big Lebowski (rtilder)
- Two small bugs gone through the train:
- Favicon sync making progress. Spent some time with bbondy; he's got a vested interested in an async API and observers. Should be good.
- Setup improvement work is ramping up. ally and rnewman coordinating.
- Syncorro making progress, expecting experimental add-on this week.
- Send URI to device waiting on UX
- Sync EOL pushed to dev + AMO staging
Two things to test on the load test infra once Ops have finished the servers changes
- killing sql queries on worker restarts
- credentials cache
- Deep review of the server/client code.
- Wrote quick tech doc describing interaction points https://wiki.mozilla.org/Services/Notifications/Push
- identified potential points of concern for notifications system (rabbitmq stability, lack of filtering, etc.)
- Wind down for Paul.
Program Launch (mconnor)
Testing and Sign-offs (tracy)
- This weeks client train was a small change set. It has already passed sign-off.
- Working with Waverly to get the testing scenarios run across platform/builds for phase 1 of the extension EOL. They are 10 hours ahead, and we are having some issues with the staging of 1.8. As such, we are targeting sign-off by Wednesday morning, Waverly's end of day.
FunkLoad Scripts (ocoutts)
Sync Server (jbonacci)
- Planning continues for next Sync Server weekly train, which now looks like it will be a "four-train" train:
- Bug 676109 - Deploy storage server 1.10-1 to staging
- Bug 670946 - Release train bug for server-core 2.0
- Bug 676296 - Production push request for server-node-assignment rpm-1.0-1
- Bug 676351 - Deploy sreg server rpm-1.0-1 to production
- Still need to coordinate Load Test in parallel with QA work for next train.
- Planning continues for new Stage/QA environment, although all prereqs and tickets should be resolved:
- Link to Stage env details: https://intranet.mozilla.org/Services/Ops/StageCluster
- Will need a little more time to review/test drive the environment prior to next weekly Train, time permitting.
- Preliminary access and review is done - need to get information about VIP support, if any
- Need to review some patches and documentation sent to me from Tarek:
- [Bug 677496] introduce release candidates : [Attachment 551724] patch to the doc that explains the rc process
- [Bug 677496] introduce release candidates : [Attachment 551725] patch to the doc that explains the rc process
- [Bug 677344] Implement dev/stage/prod channels : [Attachment 551738] doc about how to use channels
- Bug 676109 - Storage server
- Bug 670946 - Account Portal
- Bug 676296 - Node Assignment
- Bug 676351 - Sreg
Reports and Monitoring (daniel)
- mconnor: Sequence no longer in draft!