How can I volunteer for the Summer Code Party?
1. Host an event
The best way to get involved in the Summer Code Party is to host an event, big or small.
Read on to learn about more ways to volunteer.
2. Support other event hosts
Support people hosting events around the world.
We need your help with the following:
- Watch the Summer Code Party Facebook group and answer questions
- Watch the Mozilla Facebook page and answer questions
- Watch the "joinmozilla" & "mozparty" email inboxes to answer questions
- Watch @Mozilla and @Mozthimble twitter mentions for questions/concerns
- Watch #MozParty & #MozHelp & #Mozthimble hashtags for questions / problems
- Watch the #MozParty IRC channel for questions
- Adding and maintaining questions and answers on the Summer Code Party FAQ
3. Tell a Story
We want to ensure everyone feels connected and can see inspiring stories from the summer. We'll be using a range of tools to do this, from Twitter, Tumblr and "ScribbleLive" and others.
Here's how we can use your help:
- Submit content to the Webmaker Tumblr (coming soon)
- Find & surface awesome creations, content and stories from:
- Flagging innapropriate content
4. Spread the word
- Talk and blog about the Summer Code Party in your communities.
- Print out signs and materials and hang them up in your city.
- Step-by-step instructions for how to provide support and storytelling using the various channels.