- 1 Session Name
- 2 Date
- 3 Time
- 4 Activity
- 5 Pillars of Mozilla
- 6 Products (we want your thoughts)
- 7 Participate!
- 8 View Answers
- 9 Impact
- 10 Next Steps
Turning Ideas into Action
Sunday, October 6th
- Prompted by the facilitator, you will be asked to offer ideas to increase product effectiveness
- We will use the Pillars of Mozilla, as offered by Mitchell in the opening session of Summit 2013 (and listed below)
- Session format is small group (as little as one person and as many as 8) and work to complete the Action Plan form for as many products as you would like.
- You may participate in several teams so you can focus on different products. There will be at least two opportunities during the Day 3 morning session to do so.
- Only one person in each group needs to submit the form.
- The activity is open to everyone in the Mozilla community (not just those attending the Summit).
Pillars of Mozilla
We want to shape environments to embody and spread Mozilla’s vision and values. In particular, we aim to shape the consumer product environment towards openness, to shape the overall web platform to ensure that continues to embody the values in the Mozilla Manifesto, and to shape people’s mindset to understand and appreciate these values.
At Mozilla, we aim to Build the “web” we want through great products, services and programs. As we do, make sure to delight and empower people across the internet and to show what is special about the web.
Communities that: lead, build and promote Mozilla's work; and inspire and enable the Mozilla spirit in others.
Teach and Learn
As a way to help people understand what “openness” feel like, how the web works and given them the knowledge they need to create, shape and control their own online lives.
Products (we want your thoughts)
Code Name UP (User Profile)
Firefox (Desktop and Android)
Mozilla Open News
UP (User Personalization)
Please submit your responses on this form by October 11th.
Here's a read-only version of all of the responses.
Your voice is being heard - after the Summit, your responses on these forms will be reviewed by the leads in each of these areas.
You are having an impact on the future of Mozilla - you have great ideas (!), some of those that you contribute during this activity may be integrated into the 2014 planning for these products at Mozilla.
It is only together that we succeed - only by hearing voices from around the project will the best ideas, innovations, sparks of genius be found that will help us win for the web.
- Once complete, the product and/or program leads will use the input to help them create their road-maps for 2014. We've also asked you to list your name on the form so that these individuals can follow up if they have questions about your idea.