Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2009-07-06
- Firefox 3.5 post-mortem
- Last week's weekly support issues
- Weekly metrics
- Are we going to change the day a week starts for weekly metrics from Sunday to Monday?
- Goal for Q3: Get CSAT above 85%
- Will publish plan.
- Lots of unregistered helpers this week (maybe, still figuring out query)
- High participation last week with the release. (44 active helpers, including 6 from Mozilla QA and 1 from Firefox team)
- We are now tracking the number of forum responses to live chat. Out of ~1100 chat sessions last week, about 55 continued to the forum.
- Top tags from the 3.5 release. (Crashes, extension compatibility, slow starting, firewall issues, and broken websites were the most common issues)
- T-shirts, waiting on a few e-mail addresses, then sending email