Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2018-08-01
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 Call Details:
- 3 Participate in the video:
- 4 AGENDA
- 5 COMMUNITY
- 6 HELP NEEDED!
- 7 Jokes, etc.
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) starting at: 16:00 UTC  Quick reference timezone conversions: 9:00 PT 12:00 ET 17:00 CEST 21:30 IST
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
Participate in the video:
- Video link =>  (You'll have to download and install the Vidyo Desktop client)
- Watch the meeting live via Vidyo => 
- AirMozilla: 
Read the most important updates from this meeting at:
- irc.mozilla.org #sumo - web-based IRC: 
Participants (add your name and profile):
ACTION ITEMS FROM LAST WEEK
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- What should SUMO report to Product Management, Engineering and Product Marketing for first 3 weeks of Firefox 62 for Desktop starting September 5th?
- As promised last week, here's a thread to discuss: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/forums/contributors/713105
Cool News Of The Week (tm):
- Mozfest proposals were due yesterday but we have open for tickets.
<add update here if there is one>
Contributor(s) of the week:
- <Wesly Branton and Christophe from the 1:1 support channels for being active and helpful!
- Yuli from Social Support for helping out with the Newsletter for the Social peeps!
Knowledge Base / L10n
- Localization stats from July are up
- Blog post about H2 for L10n is up
- Q: When do we move Pocket content over to the KB? A: Planned period is after September 2018.
- Content preparation by Joni in progress
- We're kicking off the "Top 20" sprint for the following locales (it will last until end of month):
- Mozilla l10n roundtable tomorrow
- What is it? This call brings together all l10n stakeholders in Mozilla to share experiences, coordinate efforts around specific initiatives, and work to solve common problems around community, technology, and vendors. The event is open, so feel free to invite others from around Mozilla who are invested in l10n advancements.
- Please add your thoughts to these two discussion threads, they will conclude at the end of the week with the submitted changes based on your feedback:
- Thank you for your help with the questions in the Firefox Troubleshooting Forum
- A few changes were made to the "Introduce yourself forum" to point users to the Buddies forum aka "New Contributor Forum" as there has been an change added to the introductory email that is sent to new users when they make their first contribution.
- Top viewed questions: Offline installers? and Firefox Using Too Much ram, look for some updates in the common responses here before the next launch.
- Send Notes to one another to collaborate in the Reply by Buffer tool.( - this was done really well)
- Interested in adding some feedback from Firefox Support users? We are preparing a surprise for the next Social Support email.
- There is a new common response that you can use for Blocklisted add-ons that has been added to Reply. This will be added to the Army of Awesome common response document going forward "Your add-on __ is currently unavailable. Here’s an alternative _______. To learn more about how add-on blocklists add to to stability and secure Firefox browsing please see http://mzl.la/1xKrAVI"
- What did you learn about Firefox this week? Introduce yourself and let us know in the New Contributor Forum