Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2023-07-19
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 PARTICIPANTS
- 3 AGENDA
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 45 minutes) starting at: 17:00 UTC 
|Northern winter||Northern summer|
|09:00 PT||10:00 PDT|
|11:00 CST||12:00 CDT|
|17:00 UTC||17:00 UTC|
|18:00 CET||19:00 CEST|
|22:30 IST||22:30 IST|
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Zoom (You'll have to download and install the Zoom Desktop client)
- SUMO - Matrix channel
Please add your name and your SUMO profile link (you can also attend our event in the community portal):
(Please link to their profile and the reason for the mention)
- To Wim, Christophe, Théo, and others for their contribution to keep our Social and Mobile Store queues manageable.
- For Paul to help with desktop article.
- For Pauls Support on the Android Webpages not loading incident. (Also to any other contributors who helped to test and reproduce this issue)
TOPIC OF THE WEEK
- New hire intro (Sarto, Mehrnoosh, Josh, and Dayani)
- [Call for help] We're looking for folks who speak German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, and Czech to help us quality test Firefox desktop new translation feature. Detailed instruction can be found in this doc. We'll be reaching out to locale groups, but if you're available to help, please reach out to Sarto/Kiki.
- Kiki maternity leave for 3 months (July 24 – Oct 23, 2023)
MOZILLA'S WORLD UPDATE
- r/firefox forum at Reddit has been reopened, but only accept posts about red pandas. More about that in the contributor forum.
- Support Release scrum Recording
- new user pain points exploration - JR doing a dive through forum data. Want to ask contributors on the forum what common issues you see newer users noting on the forum?
- Thunderbird 115 Soft Launch was July 11, 2023! Thanks to all volunteers and staff for their hard work especially suport folks on the web at SUMO and in the KB, etc. Support report will be here: Thunderbird/Support/TB115.0SupportIssues
KNOWLEDGE BASE AND LOCALIZATION
- Mark an English article for RFL: How long time can it take from an original English article is set to Current until the This revision is ready for localization flag is set?
- [Ongoing project] Premium product escalation process
SOCIAL SUPPORT & MOBILE STORE SUPPORT
- Unified permission: If you request for an account on Conversocial/Verint now, you'll get permission to both Twitter and Play Store queues. You'll also be offered to help with specific locale queue if you indicate that you can speak languages other than English.
DECISIONS AND ACTION ITEMS
FUN ZONE - JOKES, ETC.
- We need more votes on this idea!