- Corp PTO 12/22 ~ 1/2
Rule of Thumb
- OOAD: In analysis or design phase.
- WIP: working on WIP patch.
- feedback(f): feedback a patch
- feedback?(f?): WIP is ready for feedback grant.
- feedback+(f+): Get positive feedback.
- feedback-(f-): Get negative feedback.
- review(r): review a patch.
- review?(r?): patch is under review
- review+(r+): get review+ and ready to check-in
- review-(r-): get negative review feedback. Fix problems and switch back to r? again.
- land: patch check in.
- debug: Figure out the root cause of a bug/ try to repro that bug, etc...
- file: file a bug
- PTO: take personal leave
- study: Spend time on domain knowledge study, such as multimedia transport technology, compress format, real-time rendering.
- Write a personal blog, which is relative to work, such as articles on MozTech, or what you experience in a work week.
- WIKI/ MDN article writing.
- If you write a technical blog or anything relative to work, it's welcome to share it on weekly report.
- Do a presentation of technical topics