Taskcluster is a generic task execution service.
Mozilla uses Taskcluster as the continuous integration (CI) pipeline to build and release Firefox and associated browsers to millions of users. A variety of other Mozilla projects also use Taskcluster for their CI needs.
For detailed documentation on the APIs and capabilities please see docs.taskcluster.net.
- Taskcluster landing page (What is Taskcluster and why would you use it?)
- docs.taskcluster.net (documentation)
- github.com/taskcluster (github organization)
- https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/taskcluster (public docker images)]
#taskclusteron Mozilla's Element server (live discussion)
- taskcluster-announce (mailing list: announcements of events, major changes - low volume, no discussion)
- tools-taskcluster (mailing list: general taskcluster discussion)
- Codetribute (list of mentored bugs for new contributors)
- Taskcluster RFCs (planned new features and/or service evolution)
- If you have a cool idea for Taskcluster, or are looking for a longer-term project to get involved in, check out the RFC repo. These projects are *not* good for beginners, and will generally require a lot of time, learning about Taskcluster, design, problem-solving, and working with other Mozillians. If you're thinking "that sounds a lot like an internship", then you've understood the scope correctly!