End of February
- A feature goals & scope document published for comment and review (functional specification, goals, non-goals)
- A feature design document published for comment and review (implementation, interaction design, security, l10n & extensibility implications)
- Functioning UI prototype(s)
- A timeline for implementation (with milestones for decision checkpoints and re-evaluation)
End of March
- Backend implementation in Firefox 3.next.
End of April
- Frontend (UI) implementation in Firefox 3.next.
End of May
- Performance tuning.
- Finalizing of included verbs.
- Final localization issues solved.
End of June
- Beta quality.
- Public call for volunteers & screencast.
End of July
- UI polish, de-uglification.
- Interaction polish.
- Exploration of service partnerships.
End of August
- Implementation of mouse/contextual based UI