[[WeeklyUpdates/Error: Invalid time.|« previous week]] | index | [[WeeklyUpdates/Error: Invalid time.|next week »]]
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join Slack or irc.mozilla.org #weekly-project-call for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
Video for today's meeting<video controls="controls">
- 1 Video for today's meeting
- 2 Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
- 2.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 2.2 Upcoming Events
- 2.2.1 This Week
- 2.2.2 Monday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.3 Tuesday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.4 Wednesday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.5 Thursday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.6 Friday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.7 Saturday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.8 Sunday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.9 Next Week
- 2.2.10 Later Events and Available Tickets
- 2.3 Speakers
- 3 Welcome!
Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live status meeting.
Monday, Error: Invalid time.
Tuesday, Error: Invalid time.
Wednesday, Error: Invalid time.
Thursday, Error: Invalid time.
Friday, Error: Invalid time.
Saturday, Error: Invalid time.
Sunday, Error: Invalid time.
Later Events and Available Tickets
Mozilla DevRel Complimentary Tickets
Our DevRel Sponsorship team sometimes receives complimentary tickets to share with Mozillians interested in attending the following events. Please reach out to Sandra Persing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Mozilla Sponsored Developer Events
Mozilla sponsored developer events around the globe:
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|