[[WeeklyUpdates/Error: Invalid time.|« previous week]] | index | [[WeeklyUpdates/Error: Invalid time.|next week »]]
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch anonymously at https://air.mozilla.org.
- join #project-call on chat.mozilla.org or Slack for backchannel discussion
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Zoom video chat 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- Presenters only: Zoom Meeting ID and Password are on mana
Video for today's meeting<video controls="controls">
- 1 Video for today's meeting
- 2 Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
- 2.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 2.2 Upcoming Events
- 2.2.1 This Week
- 2.2.2 Monday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.3 Tuesday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.4 Wednesday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.5 Thursday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.6 Friday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.7 Saturday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.8 Sunday, Error: Invalid time.
- 2.2.9 Next Week
- 2.2.10 Later Events and Available Tickets
- 2.3 Speakers
- 3 Welcome!
Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live status meeting.
Monday, Error: Invalid time.
Tuesday, Error: Invalid time.
Wednesday, Error: Invalid time.
Thursday, Error: Invalid time.
Friday, Error: Invalid time.
Saturday, Error: Invalid time.
Sunday, Error: Invalid time.
Later Events and Available Tickets
Mozilla DevRel Complimentary Tickets
Our DevRel Sponsorship team sometimes receives complimentary tickets to share with Mozillians interested in attending the following events. Please fill out this form Ticket RequestForm . If you have questions, reach out to the DevSponsorship Team at email@example.com for more details.
Mozilla Sponsored Developer Events
Current list of Mozilla sponsored developer events (with their start dates) around the globe (DevRel Events team will update):
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|