« previous week | index | next week »
- Search stuff progressing; more landings this week
- Decision to allow firstname.lastname@example.org to own blocker bugs, since it allows drivers to actually reflect the reality that they may not have bandwidth to drive some set of bugs that they know still needs to block, and this makes it clear to others that they should feel free to jump in.
- b3/b4 distinction more crisply defined; dmose to blog
- b3 blockers are things that are going to require downstream iteration/polish
- b4 blockers are that downstream iteration/polish