About me: philosopher, Firefox enthusiast, and UX designer.
I have thought a lot about the design of Firefox and browsers in general:
- First, I had some thoughts on better integrating search and find in the browser: Firefox Search, Revamped.
- This led to a more thorough rethinking of browsing in general: Firefox ZUI.
- That led to Ubiquitous Firefox, which in turn led to a series of blog posts for Mozilla Labs. They even made it to Slashdot!
- And this has led to a total redesign and grand simplification of browsers and operating systems in general: Ubiquitous Firefox Revisited (discussed in the Mozilla Labs Concept Series group).
You may also be interested in:
- All of the mockups featured in the above “mozconcepts” on Flickr, with annotations.
- My user styles (including this one, which eventually became a Firefox feature) or user scripts.
- Mozilla bugs I’ve filed and comments I’ve made on Mozilla bugs.
- Many UX-related comments (along with these and these) I’ve made online over the years
If you would like to discuss any of this, to work with me on it, or to hire me, please do not hesitate to e-mail me.
(Résumé & Portfolio)
Hi. We've noted that you've registered on this site, and may even have edited your userpage a bit, but haven't got involved with any of the Mozilla projects here. This is a wiki - feel free to get involved!