Last Three Weeks
- (8 of the 15 days were holiday.)
- Dormant accounts policy: waiting on LDAP changes, which mrz hopes to get done in January.
- Committer's Agreement: subtracted the dormant people; turns out the remaining list is only about 20 names, which is good. Will re-ping high value contributors on that list.
- Monday meeting guidance finalized.
- Monday meeting: Jono's doing great work, which I am admiring :-)
- API VM now in Mountain View colo; hopefully it'll now be faster.
- Worked on Bugzilla contribution licensing problem with UK Crown Copyright code from the UK Government.
- Modified johnath's "show bug history" Jetpack to use the API.
- Focus for now is on launching donate.mozilla.org.
- Drove the project through various IT hurdles, but we've hit a brick wall with PCI compliance. Switching back to Paypal Standard for now, and looking at other payment processors.
- Read up on CiviCRM.
- Read "The Art of Community" by Jono Bacon.
- Worked on travel etc. arrangements for FOSDEM and trip to Paris.
- Finalize FOSDEM travel
- Put modified donate.mozilla.org through security review