WebAPI Meeting Details
- Tuesday 2012-12-04 - 10:00 am Pacific
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 98413
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 98413
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 98413
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 98413
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 98413
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 98413
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 98413
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 98413
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 98413
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 98413
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- WebAPI Vidyo Room / SF-Golden Gate (3rd floor) / Toronto-Spadina
- Join irc.mozilla.org #webapi for back channel
Notes will be taken on etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/webapi-meetingnotes
- normal reviews
- keeping the ship on target (aligned? righted?)
- got feedback and initial review for IPDL in workers and quota manager, working on new patches
- applied Honza's patch for bug 600307 (big LocalStorage rewrite), updating temp storage impl to work with new LS impl
- spent a few cycles with building, flashing and testing b2g on the unagi phone
- bug 815640, bug 813897, bug 816956.
- Update Network Information API and Screen Orientation API specifications to have them ready for the new WD.
- Runtime and security model specification :'(
- A day off (today...).
- Bug 813253 - URL.createobjectURL in WebWorker - blocked by a bug in webIDL bindings
- Bug 817043 - <audio moz-audiochanneltype="content"> doesn't work. - probably done :)
- Bug 815091 - Support for international prefixes - waiting for approval
- Bug 805333 - Need a Policy & Mechanism for Audio Competing & Control - ready?
- Bug 811222 - Enable system app to get currently used audio channel - ready?
- Bug 796447 - [Settings] Mobile Data settings should never be on in Airplane Mode. - waiting for a CSS class name
- cleared out review queue
- starting on IPDL security audit
- "I didn't do much" -- dougt
- Security checks for device storage and geolocation
- geolocation patch bounced due to us not supporting inBrowser permissions testing.
- other random patches for b2g
- a bit on push notifications. nsm is going to start prototyping in a week or so.
- system messages on B2G; Mounir interested in potential fix here
- Bug 794301 - [WebAPI] WebSMS: Develop a test to verify marking an SMS message read/unread (updated post-review patch)
- Bug 811580 - [WebAPI] WebMobileConnection: Develop test to verify MobileConnection.data (awaiting developer feedback to verify current emulator behaviour)
- Bug 813777 - [WebAPI] ScreenOrientation: Develop tests to verify screen orientation modes
- (Dave Hunt:) Bug 805452 - Write Marionette tests for battery charging status changes (tests under review)
- (Dave Hunt:) Bug 805448 - Write Marionette tests for battery level changes