WebAPI Meeting Details
- Tuesday 2014-09-09 - 8:00 am Pacific
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 98413
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 98413
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 98413
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 98413
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 98413
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 98413
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 98413
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 98413
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 98413
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 98413
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- WebAPI Vidyo Room / London-Allo Allo / Toronto-Spadina
- Join irc.mozilla.org #webapi for back channel
Notes below archived from etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/webapi-meetingnotes
- What happened to the Image-resize API? Seemed like it was making promising progress but haven't heard anything lately.
- Ehsan needs to find time to write a proposal (has already done research and is ready)
- We should research improving the prerendering API to support database driven pages better. https://github.com/igrigorik/resource-hints/issues/20
- Roshan's work is going well but still lots to be done. Need to figure out who's going to take this on when Roshan's internship finishes.
- Media controller API. Do we have bandwidth to make progress on it: http://smus.com/remote-controls-web-media/ https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.webapi/TSDZCeWYiDU/kEXkuQG83ngJ
- Andrea and Ehsan have started to look into it. Initial thoughts here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/audiocontrols
- Jonas suggests putting together a spec on this.
- Cleaning up our WebActivities. We should check with Vishy and Harald if this should get more attention more urgently.
- A list of activities is at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1016554 (the google docs spreadsheet)
- Anne's working on standardizing Share
- if anything ever needs docs, let MDN team know