- 1 Open Items
- 2 Roundtable
- 2.1 andy
- 2.2 basta
- 2.3 buchanan
- 2.4 chowse
- 2.5 dd
- 2.6 erik
- 2.7 gkoberger
- 2.8 ianbicking
- 2.9 jbalogh
- 2.10 jgrlicky
- 2.11 josh
- 2.12 jsocol
- 2.13 kumar
- 2.14 lars
- 2.15 laura
- 2.16 lorchard
- 2.17 malexis
- 2.18 morgamic
- 2.19 ozten
- 2.20 paulc
- 2.21 paulosman
- 2.22 potch
- 2.23 rhelmer
- 2.24 ricky
- 2.25 rsnyder
- 2.26 wenzel
- 2.27 wil
- Meeting format
- pick random 5
- by project
- by tech
- spotlight 1-3 people
- Brew house Wednesday
- trying to check in some amo fixes without breaking things
- bonfire night is the real holiday
- Email migration. Thanks Fred and Les for helping out
- Debugging Affiliates stats
- Talking with jgrlicky about the mobile web
- Tons of small things: reviews, merging to production, small fix here and there, etc
- SUMO KB touch-ups
- AMO DevTools tidying
- MDN polish
- Firefox 4 Demo proposals
- No TV and no beer make Homer something something...
- CSRF failures 2 weekends ago - resolved
- Clumping mobile feedback
- HTML5 Valid
- GUID search
- Anonymous Piston API for read-only stuff
- Icon resizing
- Add-on deletion in API
- Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin.
- Went to the brown-bag with the GitHub VP of R&D. Had a great Q&A afterward which I'll probably turn into a blog article, "Things I didn't know about git"—lots of non-obvious best-practices stuff. GitHub is working on the ability to comment directly on comparisons.
- Fixed LocaleURLMiddleware to not forget to clear its locale threadlocal on exception. The threadlocal was leaking from test to test (again—threadlocals are evil).
- Fixed Document based_on semantics, which took forever.
- Reviewed jsocol's enormous forums branch.
- Helped Ricky design article polls: vastly simplified design for just P1 needs.
- Got l10n dashboard infrastructure working and proof-of-concept of WebTrends JSON parsing.
- Halloween is Grinch Night
- DevHub stuff
- View Versions
- Upload/Validate file modal
- "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown", of course
- Wrote a proposal for the Fx4 Demo site interaction design with Chowse.
- Created some graphics and fixed some bugs in the October email newsletter.
- Made some progress on the AMO Mobile mockups.
- Began researching how to make Mozilla.com mobile-friendly w/ Alex.
- SUMO 2.2.7, Army of Awesome plan with William and Fred
- SUMO 2.3 work and reviews
- It's coming together nicely
- Check it out
- working on the new devhub Add-on submission screens (mostly layout)
- still wrapping my head around all things Zamboni
- I thought of a Ren & Stimpy episode where the town is haunted by a ghost that turns out to be Stimpy's escaped fart. I could've sworn this was a Halloween episode but wikipedia ruined the magic of my bad memory.
- watched impotently as Socorro/HBase did a pogo stick impression
- worked on a forking collector that can save into the 1.7 and 1.8 Socorro systems at the same time
- In MV this week for a Socorro architecture meeting
- Halloween-like cartoon: "Bimbo's Initiation" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4fXllxQa1Y "wanna be a member?"
- Socorro onsite this week
- Have a plan for better collectors
- Thinking about queues
- 1.8 version number has been retired
- Planning for Socorro onsite
- Job interviews
- Worked out a Stability Plan
- Researched various queues
- Treehouse of Horror
- bug 592431 - about:home snippet server
- working out kinks and throwing some load tests at it
- Engagement email campaign assistance
- Halloween cartoon
- It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
- Firefox sites redesign
- coordinating final designs
- keeping dev and QA on track
- .org pages resource
- Red Panda site
- Demos and demo site
- Air Mozilla designs
- Mobile Add-ons Cup kickoff
- All 4 One planning
- Email integration help
- Army of Awesome updates
- MDN roadmap/resource help
- Web dev radar triage
- hounding engagement and mobile teams to turn last minute Q4 goals into actual projects with actually requirements that web dev can execute.
- Any Simpsons Tree House of Horror episode
- lots of fte interviews for mdn, mozilla.com and socorro
- talking to interns; which reminds me that if you are interested in mentoring, you should
- working with malexis on resources
- internal tools; new phonebook on its way
- wrote copy for college recruiting site
- the scrooge with mcduck
- PostCrashEmail QA signed off (mostly security reviewed)
- MDN 0.9.1 bugs
- Some PFS tomfoolery (need to do more, as time permits)
The Groovy Goolies is kind of horrible, but I think I liked the reruns as a kid.
- ¡viva la AMOLUCION!
- developer hub
- building a better
- Basic update to the Game On site
I always remember liking the Doug Halloween special, but I can't remember a single detail from it.
- Fixed a few socorro bugs - bug 605360, bug 604229
- Getting Socorro and AUSv2 Hudson jobs set up on new slave
- Somewhat functional prototype for new graph server bug 601796
- SUMO 2.3
- New designs
- Article polls
- Working predominantly on Socorro
- Here in Mountain View for Socorro week; talking through architecture
- Helping define Abandoned Sites retirement and archiving processes
- Starting Input 2.0 tickets next week
- Making Firefox Input faster and prettier
- Helping Engagement send emails and tweets
- Helping Legal delete data
- Interviewing people
- Bugs and the like
- Interviews and such
- FlightDeck docs are now on github: http://mozilla.github.com/FlightDeck/
- FlightDeck CI: https://hudson.mozilla.org/job/builder.pamo/
- Rocked thriller: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icFJXkfssLQ
- wrote a recursive verification script: http://github.com/clouserw/scripts/blob/master/md5verify.py
- I don't know anything about cartoons