- 1 Dial-in details
- 2 Open Items
- 3 Roundtable
- 3.1 adrian
- 3.2 andy
- 3.3 ashort
- 3.4 aricaud
- 3.5 bsavage
- 3.6 ckoehler
- 3.7 cmore
- 3.8 dd
- 3.9 dspasovski
- 3.10 ednapiranha
- 3.11 erik
- 3.12 gkoberger
- 3.13 jbalogh
- 3.14 jgrlicky
- 3.15 jlongster
- 3.16 jsocol
- 3.17 kumar
- 3.18 lars
- 3.19 laura
- 3.20 lcrouch
- 3.21 lonnen
- 3.22 lorchard
- 3.23 malexis
- 3.24 mkelly
- 3.25 morgamic
- 3.26 ozten
- 3.27 peterbe
- 3.28 potch
- 3.29 rhelmer
- 3.30 ricky
- 3.31 robhudson
- 3.32 seanmonstar
- 3.33 skinny
- 3.34 ubernostrum
- 3.35 timw
- 3.36 tofumatt
- 3.37 wenzel
- 3.38 wil
- 3.39 willkg
- PB&J via Vidyo
- or room 95346 via Teleconferencing
- Beer & Tell!
- Hiring and stuff
- Vacation & PTO
- Happy Birthday Les
- Your topic here!
- I'm back!
- Reorganizing the middleware to make it cleaner and easier to extend
- Script to generate dumps / populate ElasticSearch
- Looking for an apartment in Lyon
- marketplace and now the app store
- finally blog posting
- starting on bootstrap, some sort of front end
- Little things on the DLL directory
- Socorro 2.3 and 2.3.1
- LegNetto's Bugzilla-Mediawiki plugin
- Firefox Live 2
- Careers site redesign
- Webdev project init form, with ednapiranha
- Affiliates 1.0 is out the door! Thanks Mkelly!
- Affiliates 1.1 is in the works.
- Fixing Jenkins with Fox2Mike for affiliates, input and flightdeck
- Push input 4.3.3
- Tweaking Jingo... thinking about coffin... not sure
- Reviewing code
- Webdev Inventory
- Helping Flightdeck move to Jinja2
- get involved page
- CDN bikeshedding with Jakem on irc
- Fixing Mozillians Vagrant
- Least Favorite Halloween Candy: Dead Mice
- don't like that hard candy that is supposed to look like corn...who likes corn anyway?
- Finished the last few bugs on the email pref center
- Rolled out mozilla.org milestone 4.2
- Ported a chunk of product-details logic to bedrock
- Halloween candy? I hate candy apples. I feel like my teeth are being ripped out.
- Ongoing Q4 planning.
- Actually wrote some code again.
- Bleach update! Now 1.1.0.
- Least favorite Halloween candy: raisins. I don't like them anyway, but seriously?
- emergency script(s) to fix broken jetpacks due to an auto-bundling error
- fixes / features for addon compatibility bumps
- apps related editor tools
- a few jstestnet fixes
- caramel or anything that gets stuck in my teeth
- various tweaks to signature generation
- processor priority table missing in certain cases
- precious little
- Halloween candy
- those awful spongy orange things shaped like peanuts
- Various Socorro things
- Shipped a 2.3.1
- Lots of talking about WER
- Talked to Mozilla Arabia women; trying to find ways to get them involved (strong interest in add-ons)
- Verbatim stuff
- Least favorite candy: anything with HFCS
- mdn 1.4 pushing today
- mdn 1.5 backlog
- all candy is pretty bad, except stuff with peanuts or peanut-butter
- Happy birthday to me, yesterday
- MDN 1.5
- Sugary candy = pain for me
- But pennies are the worst candy
- Launched Affiliates last week!
- Started on Snippet Service bugs
- Merging and reviewing Affiliates contributor stuff
Skittles. What's up with those? Stupid waste of sugar.
- Hiring -- intern stuff is ramping up, working on full-time stuff
- Social -- working with DA to figure out Social and clear the path for some meaty experiments
- Necco wafers taste like paint. They need to go away.
- Was at Internet Identity Workshop last week
- Continued work on BrowserID adoption (field guide, sasl-browserid is in CI under a chroot, Mozillians UX with Crystal)
- Re-starting registerProtocolHandler research
- Candy corn pumpkins. I can eat approximately ½ before becoming nauseous and falling into a diabetic coma.
- SUMO UX Improvements
- Forked the statsdash
- Updated django-pylibmc to support compression and subclass Django's 1.3 cache backend base classes. Excited to see that get rolled out to AMO soon.
- Various bugs on AMO: lots of webapp stuff, impala, etc.
- Doing tests on BrowserID on Mozillians
- More tests on SUMO's knowledge base articles template
- Interviews on how contributors answer questions in the Support Forum
least fave candy? butterscotch. Most favoritest? the vaguely minty wax lips and fake teeth
- Wow, Django's URL resolver system is ugly.
- Candy corn is the most disgusting thing ever invented.
- Making codes!
- Worse candy ever: Anything with razors or needles...
- Hacking away at Mozillians 1.1.
- Interviews, code reviews
- playdoh tweaks
- Improved Nightly site
- Talked with IT about PostgreSQL on Mozillians
Least favourite Halloween candy? I'm allergic to chocolate, so anything with that in it.
- some help with Engagement projects
- watched in awe as Affiliates launched, woot!
Least favorite Halloween candy is Candy Corn. Seriously.
- Prep for two app store demos this week; Looking alright so far
- been launching lots of new features; more to go out this week
- Moving to phx this week
- doing major structural changes
- spent the last two weeks overhauling the search view in SUMO to use oedipus
- working with Erik to move that to elastic
Least favorite candy: anything tart.