- 1 Meeting Info
- 2 Meeting notes
- 3 Open Items
- 4 Roundtable
- 4.1 adrian
- 4.2 andy
- 4.3 arron
- 4.4 ashort
- 4.5 basta
- 4.6 bsavage
- 4.7 bensternthal
- 4.8 craigcook
- 4.9 cmore
- 4.10 davidwalsh
- 4.11 ednapiranha
- 4.12 ErikRose
- 4.13 jlongster
- 4.14 jsocol
- 4.15 kumar
- 4.16 lars
- 4.17 laura
- 4.18 lcrouch
- 4.19 lonnen
- 4.20 lorchard
- 4.21 malexis
- 4.22 mkelly
- 4.23 morgamic
- 4.24 peterbe
- 4.25 piotr
- 4.26 pmac
- 4.27 potch
- 4.28 rdalal
- 4.29 rhelmer
- 4.30 ricky
- 4.31 robhudson
- 4.32 schalk
- 4.33 selena
- 4.34 ubernostrum
- 4.35 tofumatt
- 4.36 wenzel
- 4.37 wil
- 4.38 willkg
- 4.39 wraithan
- Note-taker: WILL CAGE and anyone else who wants to participate
- Meeting notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/webdev-2013-01-29
- Work week
- Locations: fix calendar/meeting room/vidyo room
- Apps days!
- WebFWD reaction
- Got LLVM 3.2 working on Jenkins.
- Replaced our weird, subprocess-spawning, socket-opening testrunner with nose. (Yay for less code.)
- Merged lots of features
- distinguishing between const and non-const functions
- controlling the build order of multiple trees, for when there are inter-tree dependencies
- indexing that makes some queries go 30x faster
- finding callers and callees
- absolute paths for ignores
- Redid the server as a Flask app. CGI is gone in favor of WSGI. Now we have auto-reloading, REPL debugging, better pdb support, etc.
- Greatly reduced the number of files spit out by a DXR build. Where before, DXR would emit large "target" folders full of Python source, templates, executables, and the index data, it now spits out just the index and a config file. Since we're no longer generating copies of everything, development is simpler, as we can just edit the originals that are under version control.
- Started looking into JS static analysis. Reflect.parse is looking pretty good. Also, codeintel2 exists and is in Python.
- Planned future of continuous deployment with Lonnen and Shyam. Ordered the hardware!
- Consulted on some Marketplace and Socorro use cases.
- Worked on upcoming ConFoo talk, Elasticsearch: The Missing Intro.
- (pyelasticsearch) Made bulk indexing compatible with 0.17.x ES (willkg).
- (pyelasticsearch) Fixed some URL quoting (johnsmith).
- Built http://ntsp.lt with mythmon at the Firefox OS Apps Days
- Writing Selenium tests for Elmo using the django 1.4 LiveServer
- Wrote first version of Air Mozilla Channels feature (2013Q1 goal)
- Had some open source success with http://www.peterbe.com/plog/mincss
- presented this at beer & tell
- see it in action on http://www.peterbe.com/plog/mincss-in-action for why it matters
- Podcasts! https://github.com/mozilla/high-fidelity
- I was really sick; now I'm better. Sadly, this meant I missed the hack days in Jakarta and Manila. Ultra sadface.
- rolled off Gaia and back onto SUMO/Input/elasticutils/etc
- finished up elasticutils pyelasticsearch overhaul
- updated fjord to use elasticutils master tip (with new kung-fu pyelasticsearch magic)
- fixed bulk indexing in pyelasticsearch
- wrote pirate test translation awesomeness (blog post to come soon)
- Fought the plague
- Got several payment blockers done. Including reset flows.
- Helped friends file bugs
- Discussed/filed devtools bugs to make things better.