Websites/Taskforce/2011 09 22
- Meeting time: Thursday, July 28 at 10 AM pacific
- Dial-in information: 1-800-707-2533, pin: 369, conf: 7600
- Meeting room in MV: Warp Core
- Back channel: irc.mozilla.org#taskforce
Proposals for Discussion
If you are presenting a proposal, please create a page and add it to the Proposals list and link to it from here.
- Bedrock Update - Fred/Chrissie
- Documenting Website Ownership - cmore
- End of Life Process - cmore
- Universal Tab - Sean, John, David and Potch
- Web Fonts - Ned, John, Sean and David
- Typefaces for Body Text - Nuss
- Common Color Palette - Nuss
- Universal Subtitles - Dean and David
- Site Checklist
- BrowserID Who should represent BrowserID on this committee? (Dan Mills or Ben Adida)
- SEO committee - Chrissie
- Other topics?
- Discuss changing format of meeting to strategic planning instead of round table updates.
Previous Action Items
- Liz: Did you talk to PR about scams blog or page?
- Homepage design in the works (jslater)
- Bedrock is coming along well, l10n work.
- SUMO and blogs will be changing domains.
- Web fonts are on hold.
- cmore to reach out to Ben Moskowitz about coming to the meeting and giving an update on universal subtitles.
- cmore to start a site checklist in the web prod documentation
- cmore to reach out to company on attending
- reach out to ben or dan about attending to represent browserID