- 1:00pm PDT (20:00 GMT)
- Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
- 866-432-7917 (US)
- 334-309-0297 (INTL)
- join irc.mozilla.org #staffmeeting for attendance taking
- Development Updates
- IT Updates
- Product Management and Marketing Updates
- Foundation Updates
- Other Business
- 188.8.131.52 (Firefox and Thunderbird) shipped last Thursday - simultaneous day ship
- Firefox 184.108.40.206 Triage sessions have started
- Firefox 220.127.116.11 team is Jay, Marcia, Jonas and Dan Veditz
- Key Dates:
- 6/1 18.104.22.168 Release
- 6/14 Blocker Nomination Deadline
- 6/21 Code Freeze
- 6/22 RC1
- Week of 6/26 - 6/30 BFTs and Community Testing
- Week of 7/12 - 7/19 l10n and Update
- 7/19 Ship 22.214.171.124
- Planning on doing an alpha at the end of June
- Gecko 1.9/Gran Paradiso planning meetings to start every other Wednesday at 11am; similar to Tuesday Bon Echo meetings
- XUL Reference is well under way with planning/discussion (largely) completed, and migration/rewriting work started. Should be largely completed within the next two weeks.
- Wrote documentation and an example on writing search plugins for Firefox 2
- 126.96.36.199 launch - no issues
- Mirror changes
- LDAP live and in testing - moving to production mode this week
- Colo/network migration
- Gear has arrived
- First moves tentatively schedule for the first week in July
- DNS migration
- Marketing campaign work
- Stats infrastructure
- Polvi update
Product Management and Marketing Updates
- US holiday on Monday, May 29.
- Frank attended NetSquared conference in San Jose 5/30-31, will blog about it if/when he has time.
- Gerv cleaned out his inbox :-), published some comments on GPLv3, had scheduled surgery on Tuesday, May 31, will be off-line for a bit.
- Zak working on getting a prototype put together for a new mozillafoundation.org web site.