« previous week | index | next week »
- 1:00pm Pacific time (20:00 UTC until November 4, 2007)
- Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
- +1 650 903 0800 x91 Conf# 8600 (US/International)
- +1 416 848 3114 x91 Conf# 8600 (Canada)
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (US Toll Free)
- [Use *1 to mute yourself]
- join irc.mozilla.org #staffmeeting for attendance taking
Use "*1" (including the star) to mute yourself if desired, to keep phone noise down.
- 1 In Attendance
- 2 Development Updates
- 3 Product Management and Marketing Updates
- 4 Foundation Updates
- 5 Roundtable
- 6 Other Business
- Nominations deadline was this past Friday
- Blocking issue found in Major Software Updates. A couple of files and search plugins are leftover after the update. Investigating this week.
- Thunderbird 2 RC 1 is now available!
- Feedback Thread on the RC
- Updates will be offered to beta testers later today
- New netapp deployed for build vmware infrastructure - will start migrations and memory/os upgrades next week.
- Continuing to work with build to improve support.
- IT worked last week on the new Community Win32/Linux build machine; we'll be working on moving community build VMs around in the next couple of weeks. Downtime should be about 2 hours per VM, but we'll bunch of some of them together.
- March Madness has leaked over into April; we're still in the midst of our automation push; see bug 355309 for updates.
Product Management and Marketing Updates
- Working on beta release deliverables for eBay program
- Continuing to make progress on Mozilla Store merchandise update
- Kickoff meeting for looking at improving customer service conducted last week
- Event plan for rest of year ready being reviewed
- Team is finalizing Q2 marketing goals
Webdev, Add-ons, AMO
For Mozilla Foundation activities for the week ending April 6, 2007 please see Frank's report and Gerv's report.