- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 44 79 34 80, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of the Tree
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Product Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 1.5 Introducing New Hires
- 1.6 Introducing New Interns
- 1.7 Roundtable
- 2 <meta>
- 2.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 2.1.1 Firefox
- 2.1.2 Platform
- 2.1.3 Services
- 2.1.4 Messaging
- 2.1.5 Mobile
- 2.1.6 IT
- 2.1.7 Release Engineering
- 2.1.8 QA
- 2.1.9 Automation & Tools
- 2.1.10 Security
- 2.1.11 Engagement
- 2.1.12 Support
- 2.1.13 Metrics
- 2.1.14 Evangelism
- 2.1.15 Labs
- 2.1.16 Apps
- 2.1.17 Developer Tools
- 2.1.18 Add-ons
- 2.1.19 Webdev
- 2.1.20 L10n
- 2.1.21 People Team
- 2.1.22 WebFWD
- 2.2 Foundation Updates
- 2.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Monday, 19 November
Tuesday, 20 November
Wednesday, 21 November
Thursday, 22 November
Friday, 23 November
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Older Branch Work
Speaker Location: nonverbal since can't hear through the phone
- Mozilla Festival was awesome! Great photos here. Summary of what people made here.
- Launched Popcorn Maker and Webmaker badges
- Ways to get involved and keep the momentum rolling.
Dietrich on Vidyo, yo. Can't get moco pin, yo.
- Focusing on the remaining 16 user-stories (1.69%) and 34 feature bugs that are open. More numbers at http://j.mp/Sa4QpV.
- Dogfooding feedback is great, keep it up. See dev-gaia for the weekly feedback reports.
- Lots of performance work landing, expect continued improvements from here on out.
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Community Manager for Firefox Engineering||Benjamin Smedberg||Inviting members of the community to apply or recommend people for this new position.||No onscreen info||Online Job Posting|
|Survey about new contributors in Mozilla||Kevin Carillo||Presenting the project and asking for help to promote the survey within Mozilla||No onscreen info||SurveyLink|
|Air Mozilla Update||Richard Milewski||Encoding problems, Experimental Camera Platform at MozFest||MozFest Pictures||Video on Air Mozilla|
Introducing New Hires
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||From which office will that introduction be transmitted?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Milan Sreckovic||Jet Villegas||Toronto||Platform Graphics Engineering Manager|
|Stephen Pohl||Robert Strong||Mountain View||Platform Integration Team working on Mac OS X and Windows integration points, Application Update, and the Firefox Installer|
|Sam Mott||Chad Weiner||Mountain View||Product Marketing Manager, Mobile Browser|
|Jan-Ivar||Robert O'Callahan||Philadelphia, PA||Software Engineer, Platform|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||From which office will that introduction be transmitted?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- Firefox 17 compatibility changes are landing this week.
- Firefox Health Report (FHR) - https://blog.mozilla.org/metrics/fhr-faq/
- the work and timeline is currently being scoped
- B2G/Gaia testing:
- we'll be able to check out the touch-event support in Marionette, tomorrow:
- this unblocks us from finishing Marketplace + almost all of the smoketests (sans ~2)
- A-team is busy working through our list of outright blockers or testability bugs:
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=810376 (landed)
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=811351 (landed, needs to land in aurora)
- Sentry improvements verified and in the pipeline for the next release - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=804347#c13
- Engagement Projects
- Firefox Flicks is in early project-kickoff state
- Firefox Marketplace
- App signing is being set up. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=797902 for more details
- We push as always on Thursdays. This week's changes are available at http://cl.ly/3K29001a3E2X
- shipped the API today!
- Funkload performance benchmarking complete -https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=795388#c7
- just got asked to help move PFS off of AMO:
- Milestone 26 slated for release tomorrow
- team completed a postmortem for last week's release which needed to be rolled back due to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=792118 causing a regression
- Community Members Onboarding
- Firechemist/Jonah Ho has done some great MozTrap testing
- chrisculver701 joined IRC today and has looked at a few Marketplace tests
Automation & Tools
- OrangeFactor down to a new all time low: 1.36!!!!!!
- This means that we have very few intermittment failures in our test runs at the moment and represents a ton of work by our sheriffs and many various developers. Thanks!
- Bugzilla 4.2 roll out to testing is getting very close -- we are waiting on IT to finish installing our code onto the staging servers and we will open the gate, watch Glob's blog for updates.
- B2G Tests were moved to hidden due to some infrastructure issues Thursday. Since then the A*Team and Releng have been working around the clock to turn them back on. Current ETA is that they will reappear tomorrow. In the meantime, you can use the noignore flag to see them:
- More news including some presentations by several A*Team members on python, automation, eideticker, and marionette available here