- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Joshua Cranmer, James Abbatiello, and Mook, who have gone above and beyond the call of contributorship in their many great patches to DXR
Monday, 25 February
- 13:00 PST - Secreview:Extend Pointer Lock (Mouse Lock) for non-fullscreen elements
Tuesday, 26 February
Wednesday, 27 February
Thursday, 28 February
Friday, 01 March
Saturday, 02 March
Sunday, 03 March
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Older Branch Work
- Toronto, Ryan Merkley
- Popcorn Maker Sequencer - Webmaker Weekly, Feb 25th, 2013
- Click link to run a localized version of the Demo
- Headset users please be aware that audio levels may spike somewhat during intro and project demo at 00:49-00:55
Speaker Location: Dietrich
- MWC MWC MWC
- Version 1.0.1, for both the Telefonica and DT releases, is freezing on 2/28, Thursday midnight. 24 blockers left.
- Version 1.1 features are locked down, UX is completing designs, and engineering is rotating over to this new release. Check out the user stories.
Speaker Location: San Francisco
- Please help us test the badges.mozilla.org staging site and file any bugs at the django-badger issue tracker. Thanks to Les, Luke, Corey, Norman and Chris for getting this ready to go to use for the Webdev Badges project.
- Thanks to the nine people that submitted Webdev badge designs. We've picked a set of designs and will be announcing them soon on the Creative team's about:pixels blog.
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|"Virtually" participate in MWC||William Reynolds (SF Space)||Mozilla social space for MWC||None||https://www.yammer.com/mozillians|
|Your Title Here||Your Name Here||What are you going to talk about?||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||From which office will that introduction be transmitted?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Patrick McClard||David Tenser||Vidyo from the beautiful Eskilstuna Sweden office||Seattle||As our Support Helpdesk Manager, Patrick will be responsible for all helpdesk related activities required for our carrier/OEM partnerships for Firefox OS & Marketplace.|
|Ben Sullins||Annie Elliott||Mountain View||San Diego||Ben will be working on our next generation of dashboards for the Metrics team.|
|Mauro Dogilo||Clint Talbert||San Francisco||London||Software Engineer|
|Krishna Kumar||Paxton Cooper||Mountain View||Mountain View||Product Manager|
|Rodrigo Silveira||Mark Finkle||Remote PA||Remote WA||Front End Software|
|Erica Sackin||Ryan Merkley'||Toronto||Remote NY||MoFo Director of Communications|
|Michael de Boer||Justin Dolske||Mountain View||Netherlands||Front End Software|
|Martyn Haigh||Bill Walker||Mountain View||UK||Platform Engineer|
|Till Schneidereit||Naveed Ihsanullah||Remote MA||Germany||Platform Engineer|
|Edwin Wong||Bob Moss||Mountain View||Mountain View||QA Manager|
|Anne van Kesteren||Andrew Overholt||London (video) Toronto (audio)||London||Platform Engineer|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||From which office will that introduction be transmitted?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- New community exploratory testplan released - http://www.secretmustache.com/2013/02/mozillians-testplan.html
- milestone 2013-02-21 slated to be released tomorrow
- Milestone 35 slated to be release 2013-02-21
Automation & Tools
- Moved Autophone to live with mcote and bc while it is undergoing some new development and stability fixes.
- Ongoing research into using cameras for Eideticker (for b2g support)
- Continual improvements to B2G on-phone automation (both for correctness and performance)
- Design work finished for TBPL v2 (code named: tree herder). Will have more to share soon.
- Firefox Takes On Both Apple and Google With Yet Another Smartphone OS
- MWC: Balance -- why Apple should welcome the Firefox OS
- Why Firefox OS may bring balance back to the smartphone industry
- Firefox OS Will Take On Apple And Google In The Smartphone Wars, Starting This Summer
- Mozilla Aims to Outfox Its Mobile Competitors
- Firefox phones coming this summer
- Why Carriers Just Love Firefox OS
- Mozilla Launches Firefox OS For Mobile, Challenging Apple And Google With The Open Web