- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Huge, huge thanks to 369,639 people from more than 170 countries and territories who donated $3.19 million USD to support Mozilla's mission to build and protect the open Web. Mozilla truly has friends all over the world who believe in what we are doing, and made our year-end fundraising campaign the most successful one ever.
Thanks to AMO contributor kenpem for helping out deleting spam in the developer forum.
Monday, 05 January
- The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2015
- Mon Jan 5 - Fri Jan 9
- Mozilla will be hosting a meeting suite at CES for BD activities this week
Tuesday, 06 January
Wednesday, 07 January
- Join the team behind app and add-on reviews for a public chat session to find out what's in store for 2015, or just to hang out and get to know us. We'll be in the AMMO vidyo room at 10:30am Pacific--hope you join us! https://wiki.mozilla.org/Marketplace/AMMO#AMMO_Team_Open_Chat_Sessions
Thursday, 08 January
- VR Cinema #2 - Animated VR Films Jan 8th at Mozilla SFO Commons
- Josh Carpenter attending
- VR Cinema's second event will explore the unique challenges and creative opportunities of animated films in Virtual Reality. Come hear from the visionaries who are defining this new medium and experience their groundbreaking VR films. Join us at Mozilla HQ in beautiful SF on October 2nd at 7pm to meet and mingle with the pioneers of VR filmmaking in a casual, friendly environment.
Friday, 09 January
Saturday, 10 January
Sunday, 11 January
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: Toronto (johnath)
- Spring Thing
Speaker Location: Rick Fant (MV)
- KDDI, CES and other FXOS activity
- Link to PDF
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
|Who are you?||Area of question||Question|
|What's your name? What do you work on?||Is your question about policy, a product, a Foundation initiative, etc.||What would you like to know?|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer(s)||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer(s)?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where is the new person based?||What will the new person be doing?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|James Cheng||Sean Lin||Taipei office||Taipei office||Firefox OS|
|Steven Yang||Kevin Hu||Taipei office||Taipei office||Firefox OS|
|John Dai||Edgar Chen||Taipei office||Taipei office||Firefox OS|
|Cindy Hsiang||Thomas Ho||Taipei office||Taipei office||Firefox OS|
|Kevin Chen||Kilik Kuo||Taipei office||Taipei office||Firefox OS|
|Jeremy Chen||Peter Chang||Taipei office||Taipei office||Firefox OS|
|Becker Hsieh||Vincent Liu||Taipei office||Taipei office||Firefox OS|
|Stuart Philp||Bill Maggs||San Francisco office||Toronto office||Cloud Services QA|
|Ashish Vijayaram||Linda Ypulong||San Francisco office||San Francisco office||Mozilla Operations Center (MOC)|
|Aislinn Gigras||Madhava Enros||Toronto||Remote (Boston)||Firefox Desktop User-experience|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.