- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Iowa Mozillian Eli Perelman for providing a Hacks blog post during the week of Whistler: Performance Testing Firefox OS With Raptor
- Mozilla Rep Michaela R Brown for coming to SF to support our presence at the Library Freedom Project: Digital Rights in Libraries happening today and tomorrow at Noisebridge (Want to attend? it's free, you can just drop by the NoiseBridge space at 2169 Mission, 1-7pm)
Monday, 29 June
Tuesday, 30 June
Wednesday, 01 July
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every other Wednesday)
Be independent with your web browser and your web site.
- San Francisco (@MozSF)
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site — wherever you host it, shared, VPS, or at home; static, dynamic, WordPress, or other software.
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: http://indiewebcamp.com/irc/today?beta#bottom
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
Thursday, 02 July
Friday, 03 July
Saturday, 04 July
Sunday, 05 July
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Non-verbal update: Check out this Washington Post op-ed authored by Mozilla's Dave Steer, which spotlights the Ford-Mozilla Open Web Fellows.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Jess Amann||HRBP - People Team||Setting Q3 Deliverables||Mountain View||No||Deliverables Mana Page||N/A|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Jason Bradford||Sean Rich||Mountain View||Mountain View||Helping Mozilla procure and manage SaaS|
|Phil Booth||Ryan Kelly||San Francisco||London||Firefox Accounts|
|Dylan Roeh||James Willcox||Vidyo (Kentucky)||Chicago||Android Platform|
|Mahendranadh Potharaju||Pallavi Yaramada||Remote||Mountain View||Senior Release Manager|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Robert Bindar||Candice Serran||San Francisco||San Francisco||FFX OS|
|Anthony Miyaguchi||Chris Cooper||Mountain View||San Francisco||RelEng|
|Sajjad Taheri||Sean Stangl||Mountain View||Mountain View||JS Eng.|
|Vaibhav Agrawal||Chris Manchester||Mountain View||San Francisco||Auto & Tools|
|Catalin Badea||Daniel Holbert (for Nikhil)||Mountain View||San Francisco||Platform Eng.|
|Riadh Chtara||Chris Karlof||Mountain View||San Francisco||Cloud Services|
|Sam Scott||Eric Rescorla||Mountain View||Mountain View||Research|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.