- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Potch for hosting this meeting :-P
- Thanks to DevTools contributor Tim Nguyen for covering news of the upcoming release
- Thanks to Gijs for putting together an updated list of reviewers for Firefox components in Bugzilla
- Thanks to Michal Wajszczuk aka MichalTHEDUDE for writing automated tests for Treeherder!
- Thanks to the MDN dev team for working hard to make MDN amazing, with Persona removal, moving macros to Github (coming soon!) and more!
Peter Bengtsson for lots of hard work on his own time to Move Air Mozilla off Persona onto Auth0.
Thanks to all of our New Zealand employees for staying safe!
Potch for his awesome hosting and for reminding us to be thankful!
Monday, 14 November
- Weekly Bug Triage Day
- November Privacy Lab, Privacy Around the World, 6-8pm PT, Santa Clara University and Air Mozilla.
Tuesday, 15 November
Wednesday, 16 November
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Failure: The Hard Part About Innovation with Ashley Good of Fail Forward and George Roter (host)
- Government Hacking: Vulnerabilities Equities Process, 4-6pm PT at Stanford.
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (now most Wednesdays)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- London ENGLAND
- 18:30-20:00 meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask the experts questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: http://indieweb.org/irc/today?beta#bottom
Thursday, 17 November
Friday, 18 November
- Mobile Summit is happening the 18th and 19th in Porto Alegre Brazil
- Several Mozillians including members of our local Brazil community will attend this 600 person event focused on supporting community to create projects related with IoT and mobility.
- Calling all staff and volunteers: feeling Foxy? Bring your love and knowledge Firefox by joining the Social Support Sprint from 8:00 AM PST - 10:00 AM PST. During these two hours, we’ll hang out in Vidyo while answering as many questions as possible. It’s a fun way to get to know one another around the world while helping our loyal Firefox users. Want to join or learn more about Social Support? Contact Sierra, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Webdev Beer and Tell: 11:00 AM Pacific in the Webdev Vidyo (Open to the public)
- Stream on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-beer-and-tell-november-2016/
- Monthly get-together for anyone in Mozilla to share their web-development-related side projects!
- SUMO Support Day in the Forums and in Social, join all day in the forums to answer questions about the new Firefox Release. 
Saturday, 19 November
- Rust Code Sprint is happening this weekend on the 19th and 20th
- novemb.rs is a Rust code sprint that is happening in a distributed fashion, organized by our contributors. The organisation and event will run from the Mozilla Berlin office. The goal is to start new projects, work on your current ones or get involved in new ones. The event is open to anyone and happens at several locations. Cologne Meetup is organized by our TechSpeaker Jan-Erik.
Sunday, 20 November
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Jean Gong||Connected Devices EPM||Project SensorWeb Overview||MTV||no||Slides||Connected Devices/Projects/SensorWeb|
|Mike Hoye||Engineering Onboarding update.||MoTo||no|
|Francisco Picolini||Community Events Coordinator||FOSDEM 2017 - Call for Papers||Home||no||Slides||Discourse Topic|
|Richard Milewski||Air Mozilla Producer||AirMo Change||MTV Commons|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox||Firefox Updates|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Blair MacIntyre||Sean White||Mountain View||Atlanta, GA||Emerging Technologies with a focus on Augmented Reality|
|Connor Ameres and Andre Duarte||Sam Penrose||San Francisco||University of San Francisco||Data Analysis Practicums|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.