- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thank you to all of the great contributors who closed add-ons bugs during the month of February: eight04, Aayush Sanghavi, zombie, Dough Thayer, ingoe, totaki, fitojb, numrut, lavish 205, and StandB. For more information about their contributions, check out the wiki.
- Thanks to Tech Speakers Ram & Trishul for doing a Web VR session for attendees at Footprints, in Gujarat, India over the weekend; to Andrzej, for the second meeting of the HTML5 game dev meetup he started in Warsaw, Poland; to Rabimba, who spoke at the IoT summit in Portland; and to all the Tech Speakers for their contributions to Mozilla and our mission.
- Big thanks to abbeyj, long-time contributor to DXR, who recently updated us to be clang-3.9-compatible. Then, for an encore, he fixed a whole bunch of old bugs and improved token boundaries so we can get context menus on template params in more cases.
Monday, 27 February
Tuesday, 28 February
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 10am PST; ACE Vidyo Room
- Join the add-ons team to meet fellow add-ons enthusiasts and to discuss upcoming add-ons events in communities throughout the world.
Wednesday, 01 March
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- GDC 2017 is happening again in San Francisco, Moscone Center, from March 1st til March 3rd.
- Mozillians from our Games Team will be onsite at our dedicated meeting rooms in Moscone North Hall.
- We have extra Expo Hall Passes for Mozilla staff members who are interested in attending the Expo. Please email Sandra Persing today if you would like a pass.
Thursday, 02 March
Friday, 03 March
Saturday, 04 March
Sunday, 05 March
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Mike Taylor||Lead, Graphic Design for Firefox Platform||5 Platform Updates||Remote (Austin)||No||v important media||buglist|
|Mike Hoye||I fix things.||Engineering Onboarding Participation Update||Mozilla Toronto||No||No||No|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Firefox Update||MTV||no||no||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Roadmap/Updates|
|John Gruen||Test Pilot PM||Test Pilot Update||Remote (NYC)||no||no||https://testpilot.firefox.com|
|Marshall Erwin||Trust & Privacy||Travel Security update||Remote (DC)||no||no||contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Nate Weiner||Denelle Dixon-Thayer||SF Commons||San Francisco||CEO/Founder|
|Jessica Andreson||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||Remote||Community Support Rep|
|Jeshua Borges||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||Remote||Sr. Backend Lead|
|Blake Boznanski||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Director of Brand Partnerships|
|Jonathan Bruck||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Head of Growth / Partnerships|
|Kirill Demtchouk||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Data Analyst|
|Kait Gaiss||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Growth and Marketing Manager|
|Gaurang Katre||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Sr. Data Engineer|
|Joel Kelly||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Sr. Frontend Developer|
|Tushar Kirtane||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Revenue Product and Client Manager|
|Matthew Koidin||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||CTO|
|Kenneth Long||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Data & Analytics Lead|
|Diego Mendes||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Product Designer|
|Mattheus Miermans||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Software Developer|
|Olivia Opdahl||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||Remote||Community Support Rep|
|Jamie Perry||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Office and Culture Manager|
|Justin Rochell||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||Remote||Head of Community|
|Hugo Romano||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||Remote||Audience Product Manager|
|Philip Stoehr||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||Remote||QA Engineer|
|Larry Tran||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||iOS Developer|
|Todd Troxell||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||Remote||Architect|
|Max Weiner||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||Remote||Senior Android Lead Developer|
|Jennifer Wibowo||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Product Designer|
|Marcin Kozinski||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||Remote||Android Developer|
|Ed Delfs||Nate Weiner||SF Commons||San Francisco||Acting CRO|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.