- 1 Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- 2 Goals
- 3 Deep Dives
- 3.1 Mobile (1st/2nd Monday)
- 3.2 Tools (1st/2nd Monday)
- 3.3 Performance (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.4 General Framework Support (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.5 Process (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.6 Holidays and Trips
- 3.7 Misc
Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- New meeting template.
- Newish project page if you haven't seen it yet.
Mobile (1st/2nd Monday)
- Android x86 tests on emulator: bug 891959
- Recently "fixed" failure to start emulator with retries
- Intermittent loss of connectivity to emulator keeping most tests off of trunk
- Android 2.3 tests on emulator: bug 910092
- Trouble with GLES emulation: Fennec crashes, no tests run
Tools (1st/2nd Monday)
- What we did to BMO in 2013.
- Security Reviews - done.
- Coding changes required - done
- Reviews on code - mostly done
- Remaining To Do:
- Get fixes pushed to production
- Review public cluster for leaks (code written)
Performance (3rd/4th Monday)
- London setup up and running
- Landed / about to land various patches to improve robustness and make things more deterministic (bug 949646, bug 942826)
- Tentative approach of using edge detection to detect frame difference looking promising (bug 917404)
General Framework Support (3rd/4th Monday)
Process (3rd/4th Monday)
- [edmorley] An HG hook has been created to prevent commits to the main trunk trees that modify australis without including australis in the commit message (to allow for easier maintenance of the australis-backed-out branch, Holly). See bug 943486 for more info and how to override if needed.
Holidays and Trips
- [glob] at linux.conf.au all week.
- [mcote] out for two weeks, Jan 13-24 inclusive.
Twice monthly the security team meets with contributors/champions from different departments to discuss any issues that need to be resolve or worked on. More information can be viewed here. Please add any issues you would like me to bring to their attention such as security reviews, alerts, questions, etc.